SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE
How would you rate your level of "Inner Peace"? Enough to stay
calm in a den of lions? Enough to get through a good day? Enough
for the next five minutes, so long as everybody leaves you alone?
You may need a good case of inner peace, a disease that could
leave you stress-free and contented for years to come. A
chiropractor named Jeff Rockwell composed a list he calls
"Symptoms of Inner Peace." You may have already caught this
disease! See how many of these symptoms you exhibit:
1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from
fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging self.
4. A loss of interest in judging others.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry (this is a serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well
as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen.
Inner peace is a communicable disease that could possibly infect
your home or workplace. You may already be showing signs of it
and quite possibly be passing it along to others! Rockwell warns:
"If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be
advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to
not be treatable."
Have you caught it?