Thursday, February 19, 2004

WELCOME

WELCOME!!! I am absolutely excited to start this new journal of mine. I have another journal but this one is going to be oh so different. I plan on displaying poems, quotes, stories that have touched my heart and I so wanted to share with others. Hopefully your heart will be touched also. I take NO CREDIT for any of the written work- and I will give credit to whomever did the work. I also will be including graphics that mean something to me also. The reason for the title of my journal is because for a few years now I have been absolutely fascinated by ANGELS. I really do not know why has inspired me but I truly believe that I am being led to explore the world of angels. I have already created a website dedicated to angels that (believe it or not) came to me in a dream. It is called Angels In Disguise I invite you to check it out for yourself. I welcome anyone who has a special quote, story, poem or even website to send it to me and I will be more then thrilled to have it here in my journal and give you full credit. I love sharing the positive and uplifting things in life. I truly believe that people have to face enough negative and ugly things day to day... and everyone can use an outlet for something positive and this is mine..I do hope you enjoy it and please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about my journal and leave a link to your journal...I love reading journals...so until our paths cross again--PEACE!!!

No comments: